UNDERGRADUATE & CLINICAL TRANING :
- Trainees will be accepted based on departmental needs, capacity and available learning opportunities.
- Academic & Training Affairs will coordinate all aspects of the training process.
- Trainees shall abide by all Fakeeh care policies and procedures.
- Academic & Training Affairs will coordinate the duration and content of the program in conjunction with the Host department and trainee or training institution.
- Every trainee will be given an orientation to the hospital. All trainees will be given a trainee orientation handbook by the Academic & Training Affairs.
- Every department will have a structured training program for their trainees.
- The working hours for all trainees will be Sundays to Thursdays 08:00 to 17:00 unless otherwise stated.